They go into the ground Where it is cold and damp Their bones melt away into the soil and maggots feast on what once gave animation to a body But their food bowl is buried with them That remains!
Hey, talk to me don't talk at me Hey, dress me up like a clown, give me a dressing down, make me wear a gown, and lead me around town but don't ignore me Hey, strut your stuff Or else, I Might as well drown.
Without you my heart wants a myocardial infraction Without you the medicines seem not to work Without you my brain seems to be overloaded with serotonin Without you I feel lost and lonely Without you I want to lose touch with reality Without you though life is going to be, for although you are closer to me than home and friends, I don't want to trouble you or myself. It's just best this way. And I seem to have retaken my life from the shallows Now isn't that something to be proud of ?
Comments
Post a Comment